Come on, speak out. How many times have you used that I today and all those so called great things, that you supposed you did, did you do.?
I will give you some examples. Consider them as of the highest magnitude, would rate them 10 on 10, most hypothetical ones.
- I can climb Mt.Everest with my hands, myself all upside down!
- I can swim Atlantics with both my feet and hands tied!
- I write some lines in braces and when I compile and run the program it never fails, absolutely no error!
- I practice boxing with punching bags filled with pebbles!
- I taught lions how to roar.
- Street flooded with thousands of people make way for me on hearing the sound of the footsteps that I take a mile away!
What are you waiting for? Begin the I-Count.
First we practice sin, then defend it, then boast of it. -Thomas Manton.